Hello there! We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals in Sarajevo and Mostar and we are glad you're interested in becoming our new Mistral fellow.
We are looking for software development professionals with extensive prior experience working as Senior Software Developers, Technical Leads, Software Architects, or Principal Software Engineers. The EE role at Mistral will be the next big step in your career and you will be a part of our core technical team, responsible for steering the highest-level technical decision and development processes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy and Standardization
- Implementation and communication of our tech strategy
- Working with multiple teams within the company to ensure tech strategy prioritizes developments that will add the most value
- Working closely with our Head of Technology to shape tech strategy, agree success criteria and manage the roadmap process
- Conceptualization of technology that will be used in the company
- Maintaining current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
- Researching technology and other trends that could affect the company
EDUCATION & MENTORSHIP
- Leading and coaching the development teams to maximize their performance, development, and growth
- Partnering with HP to manage development plan and identify areas for individuals to improve and grow
- Identifying and assessing of new technologies that would provide the most benefit to the company
- Leading and coaching the team through an agile process
- Managing the health of our projects
- Overseeing the quality of the projects technical implementation
- Closely working with the operations team on prospects
- Analyzing requirements and envisioning the final product
- Setting up the architecture, technology stack and team structure for new projects
TECH AND PRACTICES AT A GLANCE
- BE stacks: .NET Core / .NET Framework / Node JS / Python / PHP
- FE stacks: Angular / React / Vue.js
- Mobile development: Kotlin, Java, Swift,React Native, Xamarin
- DevOps: CI/CD, Containers, Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud: AWS / Azure
- Storage: NoSql / Relational / Other
- Automated testing: Unit, Integration, Acceptance
- Deductive reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Inductive reasoning- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral and written comprehension and expression – ability to explain how our style and efficiency of work will enhance the quality of a client’s product and the lives of those it serves, as well as ability to communicate your ideas clearly to the team.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a worklplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working time (8:30 am being the earliest start time) and 1-hour break included
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; game room
… and much more
If you still have some doubts or unanswered questions, please feel free to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org.