Not an Ordinary Senior Tech Role
Engagement Enablement in Technology
Hello there! We are glad you are interested to be part of our excellent development crew. We would like to get to know you, but let us introduce ourselves first:
We are the Mistral team and we enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support. We are agile, self-organized and effective in providing premium solutions to renowned clients around the globe.
This is not the type of role you will often see out there, since we have just invented it! Mistral is in search of a particular gem of software industry, who is ready to take on a very creative, but also responsible role. Architects and Senior Developers who are ready to grow their career and expand their areas of expertise should pay close attention! So, if starting projects off on the right track, establishing best practices, overseeing the implementation of strategy points while showing support and offering guidance to team members is what makes you nod your head in joy, read on and let's talk!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy and Standardization
- Responsible for the implementation and communication of our tech strategy
- Working with multiple teams within the company to ensure tech strategy prioritizes developments that will add the most value
- Working closely with our Head of Technology to shape tech strategy, agree success criteria and manage the roadmap process
- Conceptualizes how technology will be used in the company.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
- Research technology and other trends that could affect the company
EDUCATION & MENTORSHIP
- Lead and coach the development teams to maximize their performance, development, and growth
- Partner with HP to manage development plan and identify areas for individuals to improve and grow
- Identification and assessment of new technologies that would provide the most benefit to the company
- Lead and coach the team through an agile process
- Manage the health of our projects
- Oversee the quality of the projects technical implementation
- Closely working with the operations team on prospects
- Capable of analyzing requirements and envisioning the final product
- Setting up the architecture, technology stack and team structure for new projects
TECH AND PRACTICES AT A GLANCE
- BE stacks: .NET Core / .NET Framework / Node JS / Python / PHP
- FE stacks: Angular / React / Vue.js
- Mobile development: Kotlin, Java, Swift,React Native, Xamarin
- DevOps: CI/CD, Containers, Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud: AWS / Azure
- Storage: NoSql / Relational / Other
- Automated testing: Unit, Integration, Acceptance
- Deductive reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Inductive reasoning- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral and written comprehension and expression – ability to explain how our style and efficiency of work will enhance the quality of a client’s product and the lives of those it serves, as well as ability to communicate your ideas clearly to the team.
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great
fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit.
We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.