HELLO Human Potential Generalist
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals in our office in Mostar and we are glad you're interested in joining Mistral.
Our people are our most valued asset and our greatest potential. That is why we do not speak about Human Resources at Mistral, but rather about Human Potential and the most efficient ways of developing that potential.
The HP Team covers the following areas of accountability:
- Recruitment & Hiring
- Reviews and Performance Management
- Personal & Team Development & Project Support
The Human Potential Generalist is responsible for the entire Recruitment and Hiring process, Review and Feedback process as well as the Onboarding process of the new teammates in our office in Mostar. He or she accomplishes Human Potential relevant objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding and explaining HP informations from the Mostar office.
Recruitment and Hiring process
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Interviewing and providing interview reports
- Designing, distributing and measuring the results of candidate experience surveys
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job openings and tracking hiring metrics
- Creating quarterly and annual hiring plans based on information provided by superiors
- Cooperating with the Marketing team in hosting job fairs and participating in them
- Cooperating with the Marketing team in finding relevant advertising and research tool
- Cooperating with the Marketing team in networking with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Updating procedures for the activities in the domain Human Potential department
Review and Feedback process
- Implementing the Review system and keeping the entire process up to date
- Interpreting feedback regarding technical development and personal development of team and individuals
- Writing and sending Review reports to employees in timely manner
- Developing and communicating action points to the Head of Human Potential in Sarajevo office
- Making sure to have a follow up on the action points
- Monitoring and guiding the Onboarding process
- Adjusting and updating the Onboarding process and documentation
- Providing the Human Potential team in Sarajevo office (Human Potential Associate) with all necessary information about new teammates
- Determine the new teammates mentor/buddy and introduce them to their obligations
- Organize and hold the meeting during the new employees' first day
- Monitoring all types of absences on daily basis
- Keeping contact with the Human Potential team, Administration, IT Support and Marketing team in Sarajevo office and providing them timely information regarding newcomers, leavers, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or Humanities
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in related job field; IT sector preferred
- Experience in owning and conducting Recruitment and Hiring process
- Experience in owning and applying Performance Management system
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working hours (8:30 being the earliest start time) and 1-hour break
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; game room
… and much more
If you still have some doubts or unanswered questions, please feel free to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org.