HELLO fellow Content Writer
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer within our Marketing and Communications department whose primary role will be to work in close collaboration with sales and technical teams to create sales collateral content.
This role includes exploring trending IT-business and technology related topics and writing, editing and publishing blogs, among other things. The Content Writer will also work closely with a designer on the look and feel of our collateral.
- 3+ years experience of content writing and delivery, preferably technical content writing (in English)
- A passion and strong understanding of the global software industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our various types of content.
- Proficient knowledge of the English language.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the IT field.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Ability to work well with technical people who will provide the necessary details for copywriting.
- Ability to convey new acquired technical concepts gathered from research and interviews.
- Comfortable learning and using new tools.
- Knowledge of blogging software, like WordPress, to be able to generate traffic and convert visitors into leads.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Loves the written word!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create relevant, engaging, original, high-quality content, from blogs posts to brochures and website content.
- Write various types of articles on technology and business related topics for different channels and in different formats.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Drive marketing campaigns related to tech content.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns in collaboration with the social media manager.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Write or contribute to long-form content projects such as whitepapers.
- Sales support in terms of any content necessary
- Write copy for Maestral website, keep it up to date.
- Help any department with copywriting as and when required.
- Propose new ideas and methods to increase visibility within the tech community.
- Act as the key point of contact for technology related news and updates for the media.
- Drive marketing campaigns related to tech content.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working time (most common working time is from 8:30 am - 5 pm, 1 hour break included)
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; team buildings and other organized activities; fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day; game room;
- … and much more
If you still have some doubts or unanswered questions, please feel free to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org.