HELLO fellow Backend developer
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals and we are glad you're interested in becoming our new Mistral fellow. As a Backend developer you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the Frontend part.
If you are able to work independently, with no assistance and supervision you are welcome to apply.
Applicants who need excesive mentoring and oversight are encouraged to apply to Gigi School of Coding.
- Can work and produce professional level with no direct supervision
- Has advanced knowledge of at least one technology stack
- Has a solid knowledge of computer science and engineering, and interest in learning various top trending technologies used throughout the industry
- Has been involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, documenting, and support
- Can work closely and interact professionally with a diverse group of clients, and staff members
- Can review, analyze, and repair legacy software, with assistance and supervision
- Can write technical documentation, proposals, blog posts, and white papers, with support and supervision
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working time (8:30 am being the earliest start time) and 1-hour break
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; game room;
…and much more
If you still have some doubts or unanswered questions, please feel free to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at email@example.com.