HELLO Chief Human Potential Officer
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals in our office in Sarajevo and we are glad you're interested in joining Mistral.
Our people are our most valued asset and our greatest potential. That is why we do not speak about Human Resources at Mistral, but rather about Human Potential and the most efficient ways of developing that potential.
The HP Team covers the following areas of accountability:
• Recruitment & Hiring
• Reviews and Performance Management
• Personal & Team Development & Project Support
The Chief HP Officer is the overseer of the Human Potential (HP) Department and serves as the link between the Organization’s management and the HP team. The CHPO is a strategic role focusing on the development, alignment and streamlining of HP strategies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor overall HP strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Report to management and provide decision support through HP metrics
- Acts as the face of HP for the company and direct link of the HP team and the management
- Senior level decision making and direction of the HP team
- Acts as a final decision maker on the HP team
- Develops HP strategy in line with the company development plan and aligns team goals with strategic company goals
- Ensures HP plans support the needs of the company but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Supports management by providing advice, counsel, and decisions in the area of HP
- Guides management and employee actions by developing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
- Advise on people allocation, succession planning, business units reorganization and change management initiatives;
- Provide HP policy guidance and interpretation to everyone
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development);
- Analyze trends and metrics to propose solutions, programs, and policies;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention (including counseling, advising, mediating);
- Supervise the on-boarding process, monitor and update the onboarding plan and ensure that employees have all the tools needed for successful integration and performance.
- 3+ Years in a Senior Management Role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HP team members
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational management skills.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We’ve perfected the work/life balance; no overtime, no working weekends, flexible working hours (8:30 being the earliest start time) and 1-hour break
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
- More benefits: Competitive salary, an annual health check on our account; game room
… and much more
If you still have some doubts or unanswered questions, please feel free to ask us anything through the application form, our social media channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org.